IBM Cloud Architect with extensive expertise in complex solution design, networking and cloud/virtualisation platforms, translating technologies into real-life solutions for end-clients and channel partners.
Currently leading technical consultancy engagements as Channel Solutions Architect for the IBM Watson and Cloud Platform.
- Chartered IT professional of the British Computer Society (MBSC CITP)
- Chartered Engineer Institution of Engineering and Technology (CEng IET)
- IBM Certified Senior IT Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- VMware Certified Professional (ESX2, VI3 and vSphere) – VCP # 1281
Andreas is the creator of virtualizationmatrix.com.
• x86 virtualization and cloud technologies - VMware, Microsoft and Open Source (Xen and KVM).
• Consultancy for server/desktop virtualisation and cloud delivery models - new focus: SoftLayer
• Creator of IBM's first virtual desktop reference architectures (SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure)
• IBM System x (x86) and IBM BladeCenter system hardware and IBM Storage/Network Solutions.
• Public Speaker at numerous external and internal WW and European Technical Conferences.
• Technical Publication Writer with 2 IBM Redbooks, several papers and 2 international patents.