Every VxRail 4.7.211 node comes bundled with:
- Dell EMC VxRail Manager 4.7.211
- VxRail Manager Plugin for VMware vCenter
- VMware vCenter Server Virtual Appliance (vCSA) 6.7 U2a
- VMware vSphere 6.7 U2 EP9
- VMware vSAN 6.7 U2
- VMware vRealize Log Insight 4.6.0
- ESRS 3.28.00.06
- -EMC RecoverPoint for VMs (RP4VM) 5.2.2 (5 VM licenses per single node; 15 VM licenses for a G Series appliance)
- CloudArray capacity 7.x (10TB per node)
As of VxRail 3.5 VMware vSphere licenses have to be purchased separately. VxRail nodes come pre-installed with VMware vSphere 6.7 U2 and require a valid vSphere license key to be entered. VMware vSphere Data Protection (VDP) 6.1 is included as part of the vSphere license and is downloadable through the VxRail Manager.
VMware vSAN licenses have to be purchased separately as well. As of VxRail 4.7 there is a choice of either vSAN 6.7 U2 Standard, Advanced or Enterprise licenses.