Supported since version 7.2 (November 2016) The Azure endpoint users can:
- Configure Azure connections (endpoints) per tenant
- Assign reservations and integrate with their governance model
- Design blueprints creation with Azure resources, specify network and storage options
- Deploy converged blueprints with Azure resources in them vRealize Automation can automatically select the most appropriate subscriptions to deploy to
- Perform state-aware resource actions on their Azure resources Additionally, the ability to manage the deployment lifecycle, including start, stop, restart and delete are all possible via the endpoint.
VMware, vRealize Suite/2017 Advanced, Advanced
Microsoft Azure, Public Cloud Support, Multi-Cloud