Every VxRail 4.7.410 node comes bundled with:
- Dell EMC VxRail Manager 4.7.410
- VxRail Manager Plugin for VMware vCenter
- VMware vCenter Server Virtual Appliance (vCSA) 6.7 U3b GA
- VMware vSphere 6.7 U3 Patch 01 GA
- VMware vSAN 6.7 U3 Patch 01 GA
- VMware vRealize Log Insight 4.8.0
- ESRS 3.36.00.10
- EMC RecoverPoint for VMs (RP4VM) 5.2.2 (5 VM licenses per single node; 15 VM licenses for a G Series appliance)
- CloudArray capacity 7.x (10TB per node)
As of VxRail 3.5 VMware vSphere licenses have to be purchased separately. VxRail nodes come pre-installed with VMware vSphere 6.7 U3 Patch01 and require a valid vSphere license key to be entered. VMware vSphere Data Protection (VDP) 6.1 is included as part of the vSphere license and is downloadable through the VxRail Manager.
VMware vSAN licenses have to be purchased separately as well. As of VxRail 4.7 there is a choice of either vSAN 6.7 U3 Standard, Advanced or Enterprise licenses.
VMware VxRail 4.7.410 support VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) 3.9.1. VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) is a unified SDDC platform that brings together VMware ESXi, VMware vSAN, VMware NSX, and optionally, vRealize Suite components, VMware NSX-T, VMware Enterprise PKS, and VMware Horizon 7 into one integrated stack.