XenServer 7.5 Enterprise Edition includes features that are not available in the Standard Edition, focused on enterprise customers needs, as well as Citrix support:
- Live patching and automated updates
- Conversion manager for vSphere
- Dynamic Workload Balancing & Audit Reporting (WLB)
- Accelerate Citrix Provisioning Services performance
For Standard vs Enterprise edition, please check: http://bit.ly/2ddQiVL
Citrix released XenServer version 7.5 on June 1st 2018, this release added new features:
- quadrupling the XenServer pool size, from 16 to 64 hosts!
- increased the maximum size of virtual disks from 2TB to 16TB!
- new option for GFS2 Storage Repositories as an experimental feature
Citrix entered the Hypervisor market with the acquisition of XenSource - the main supporter of the open source Xen project - in Oct 2007. The Xen project continues to exist, see https://www.xenproject.org/