Altaro VM Backup is a Backup and Replication solution for Hyper-V and VMware, built for MSPs and IT departments that delivers:
• Fast, fuss-free performance – Hassle-free and fast virtual machine backup in less than 15 minutes.
• Best Storage Savings in the Industry – Lower storage requirements by over 65% with our Augmented Inline Deduplication technology
• Minimal RPO and RTO – Significantly reduce Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) through replication and CDP
Altaro has developed a solid backup and replication solution for Hyper-V and VMware that is full-featured, intuitive, easy to use and well-priced. It offers 24/7 Lightning Fast Support Call Response as part of the package, with an average support call response of less than 30 seconds.
Altaro VM Backup makes it easy to protect your Hyper-V and VMware virtual machines, giving you advanced controls and the ability to create and execute a backup strategy you can rely on.
It includes WAN-Optimized Replication functionality, that permits a business to make an ongoing copy of its virtual machines (VM)s to a remote site and to switch to that copy with immediacy should anything go wrong with the live VMs, such as damage due to hurricanes, fires and flooding.
It offers best-of-breed augmented inline deduplication technology that significantly speeds up backups and reduces storage requirement. Its Boot from Backup makes it possible to boot any VM version from the backup location instantly, without affecting its integrity.
It’s easy and quick to set up a solid backup strategy for your organization. Simply install the software and start your first VM backup in under 15 minutes. You don’t need to be an expert to use, Altaro VM Backup, you don’t need any additional software to run it, and pricing is just as straightforward.
• Hassle-free and effective
• Unbeatable value
• Outstanding 24/7 Lightning Fast Support – call response time of less than 30 seconds
Altaro Cloud Management Console (CMC)
Altaro’s ground-breaking Cloud Management Console (CMC) allows you to manage and monitor all your Altaro VM Backup installations from a single multi-tenant, online console. Built for end users, IT resellers and MSPs, it offers:
• Multi-tenancy: Enables you to manage and monitor multiple hosts, customers (if you’re an IT Reseller or MSP) or sites.
• Real-time status updates: View live operation activity and backup results as they occur.
• Manage your backups/restores: Start backups and restore VMs, configure Backup Locations, Offsite Locations and Encryption Keys, Set Default Locations, and much more.
• Access portal anywhere: There is no need for VPNs to be on-site.
• Access to Altaro VM Backup for MSPs program: This ‘pay per VM per month’ program enables MSPs and IT Resellers to offer a monthly subscription service and manage invoicing, billing, etc. across all their Altaro customers.
Lightning-fast 24/7 support
If something goes wrong, you need to be able to rely on fast, knowledgeable and effective support. And that is Altaro’s commitment to you.
Altaro provides round-the-clock support and lives by its Support Team’s Lightning Fast Call Response Guarantee of less than 30 seconds. Altaro’s team of experts on Hyper-V and VMware are available at lightning speed:
• phone – pick-up in less than 30 seconds (current average: 22 seconds)
• live chat – response in seconds
• email – response within the hour
You can count on human-to human interaction and speak directly to a product expert without having to go through entry-level agents or ‘gatekeepers’.
More than 40,000 businesses worldwide trust Altaro to protect their Hyper-V and VMware virtual environments
Altaro VM Backup functionality includes:
• Augmented Inline Deduplication - best storage savings in the industry: Augmented Inline Deduplication means that common data is only transferred to the backup or offsite location ONCE. This process happens inline and not as a post-process like most competitors, which ensures that only changed data gets sent to your backup repository from the get go (rather than removing the identical data after the transfer). The result: Superior efficiency, drastically reduced backup storage requirements and blazing fast backup speeds.
• Cloud backup to Microsoft Azure: Altaro VM Backup supports Microsoft Azure Cloud Storage Accounts, meaning users can simply enter their account details and store their offsite backup copies in Azure. This way, you can easily make a backup copy of your data direct to Azure, as well as to a local disk, network path or an Altaro Offsite Server.
• Continuous Data Protection (CDP): Continuous Data Protection (CDP) allows Altaro VM Backup users to back up virtual machines (VMs) as frequently as every 5 minutes ensuring that, should a data loss scenario occur, only a few minutes of data are lost. This significantly reduces the Recovery Point Objective (RPO). RPO is the point in time that VMs are restored to by a backup solution in case of a disaster. With CDP in place, users’ RPO is optimized to up to 5 minutes, instead of the hours of data loss faced in cases where users are simply running daily backups. This dramatic reduction in data loss saves companies time and money while minimalizing hassle.
• Multi-tenant management: Altaro’s Cloud Management Console (CMC) is a web-based, multi-tenant management tool for Altaro VM Backup that enables IT departments, end users, IT Resellers and MSPs to manage and monitor all their Altaro installations from a single pane of glass. Get one centralized view via this online console, making life easy and hassle-free.
• WAN-Optimized Replication: Replication enables users to be back up and running in minimal time should disaster strike. Optimized for WANs, Altaro's WAN-Optimized Replication enables system administrators to replicate ongoing changes on their virtual machines (VMs) to a remote site and to seamlessly continue working from the replicated VMs should something go wrong with the live VMs, such as damage due to severe weather conditions, flooding, ransomware, viruses, server crashes and so on. Replication permits the user to make an ongoing copy of its virtual machines (VMs) and to access that copy with immediacy should anything go wrong with the live VMs. This dramatically reduces the recovery time objective (RTO).
Registered, but not activated? click here (resend activation link)