To protect the reputation and maintain the integrity of the information WhatMatrix publishes, we have adopted clear standard on the appropriate use of our analysis and reports.
•The copyright of the material contained on, in, or available through this Website is owned by or licensed to WhatMatrix. All rights are reserved. You do not have any right, interest or title in or to the Material unless otherwise expressly indicated. Please see our Usage guidelines for more information on licence
• CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE WEBSITE Information, data, text, software, graphics, video, messages or other materials may be posted or uploaded (in public or privately) on to designated areas of certain of the WhatMatrix website. Any information, data, text, software, graphics, video, messages or other materials which are posted or uploaded on to the Whatmatrix site or Server or otherwise transmitted through this is referred to as "Content". WhatMatrix does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. WhatMatrix shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to delete, edit, lock, move or remove any Content without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, WhatMatrix shall have the right without notice to record the IP address from which any Content is posted or uploaded to or otherwise transmitted through any WhatMatrix Site or Server and to lock or remove any Content which violates these Terms and Conditions or is or may be irrelevant, out of date, inappropriate or objectionable in any way whatsoever or in respect of which WhatMatrix receives any complaint (whether valid, justified or not). If you upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content to any WhatMatrix Site or Server (including, without limitation, if you post a message to a bulletin board or chat forum, upload files, input data, or engage in any other form of communication through any WhatMatrix Site) you are wholly responsible for it. You hereby: (a) grant Whatmatrix an exclusive irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free right to use, distribute, copy, edit, adapt, license, distribute, transmit, publish, publicly perform or display any such Content in any form or medium anywhere in the World; and (b) irrevocably and unconditionally waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in any Content pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended, superseded or replaced from time to time) (the "Act") or equivalent legislation anywhere in the World.
•Whatmatrix does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Website
While the information contained on this Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Whatmatrix disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. User assumes sole responsibility for the use it makes of this Website to achieve his/her intended results.
This Website may contain links to other third party websites, which are provided as additional resources for the convenience of Users. Whatmatrix does not endorse, sponsor or accept any responsibility for these third party websites. Users agree to direct any concerns relating to these third party websites to the relevant website administrator.
In no event will WhatMatrix be liable for: (a) damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits Limitation of Liability: business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Website, or any information provided on this Website, or (b) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the information provided on this Website.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or restrict your access to the Site at any time, without notice. We have no obligation to maintain content or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
All mentioned logos, copyrights, trademarks and service marks are those of their respective owners.
Trust is a founding principle of our mission at WhatMatrix. We are committed to gaining and maintaining your trust by following a core set of Privacy Principles.
• Control: Whatmatrix will not share your personal data with any third-parties unless authorised by you.
• Access: WhatMatrix enables you to update or disable the contact information you have provided through our Web Sites.
• Security: Whatmatrix has adopted commercially reasonable information security policies and practices to help protect your information. We have adopted industry best practices such the use of secure certificate encrypted browser sessions
2. USER SUBMITTED INFORMATION
A. "Registration Information" is the information that Users provide to WhatMatrix: (a) to register for certain Services, for example, saving a comparison report, or providing feedback on comparison data ; or (b) to contribute to the site (invitation only) through the publishing of comparison data & articles. Registration Information may include one or more of the following: email address, first/last name, and time zone. B. "Profile Content" consists of information Members may choose to add to their member profile, including a Member's profile picture or avatar, user name, personal URL, stated location, gender, online addresses, social media contact information (i.e., LinkedIn name, twitter name, and the like) and free-form content such as a Member's Bio, signature, and similar information. A Member's Profile Content is always public and available to anyone, including other users, search engines, advertisers, third-party application developers, and anyone else with access to the Services. Profile Content may be displayed in search results both on the Services and on external search engines. C. "Public Site Content" consists of information you disclose in public areas of the Services, such as Contributor Content, Blogs and any other community areas. Please be aware that Public Site Content is always public and available to anyone, including other users, search engines, advertisers, third-party application developers, and anyone else with access to the Services. Public Site Content may be displayed in search results both on the Services and on external search engines. D. "Correspondence" consists of information you disclose when you contact WhatMatrix, for example, for customer service purposes.
3. WhatMatrix COLLECTED INFORMATION
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
5. MEANS OF NOTICE
7. LOCATION OF DATA
WhatMatrix operates websites hosted in Europe. Depending on your country of residence, the submission of personally identifiable information to our sites may involve some transfer of Personal Information to the European Union. You understand and consent to having any Personal Information you provide transferred to and processed in the European Union. You should be aware that privacy laws in Europe may not be the same as those in your country of residence.
8. LINKED WEBSITES OR SERVICES
WhatMatrix uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard user information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.