Enhanced Listings allow vendors to present valuable product & contact information in addition to the standard comparison data associated with their listing.
This includes product videos, promoted assets, use cases, quote requests, general vendor contact and more.
Please note: This article assumes that you can already manage your product listing (i.e. your account is associated with the product) – if not please use the “Claim” option here
- Log in to your account by selecting “Log in” from the top-right
- Click on your user name and select “My account”
- Select the tab “vendor area”
(if you can’t see this tab or your product listing please use the “Claim” option)
- You will see a table with details of your product listing and several possible actions
- Select “Edit”
- You can now add / edit all fields associated with the Enhanced Listing
- Preview changes with “preview” and save changes with “Add/Modify”
Need help with the actual settings for the enhanced Listing? See this example and detailed help