Author: Andreas Groth
IBM Cloud Architect with extensive expertise in complex solution design, networking and cloud/virtualisation platforms, translating technologies into real-life solutions for end-clients and channel partners. Currently leading technical consultancy engagements as Channel Solutions Architect for the IBM Watson and Cloud Platform. - Chartered IT professional of the British Computer Society (MBSC CITP)
- Chartered Engineer Institution of Engineering and Technology (CEng IET)
- IBM Certified Senior IT Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- VMware Certified Professional (ESX2, VI3 and vSphere) – VCP # 1281 Andreas is the creator of virtualizationmatrix.com. Specialties:
• x86 virtualization and cloud technologies - VMware, Microsoft and Open Source (Xen and KVM).
• Consultancy for server/desktop virtualisation and cloud delivery models - new focus: SoftLayer
• Creator of IBM's first virtual desktop reference architectures (SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure)
• IBM System x (x86) and IBM BladeCenter system hardware and IBM Storage/Network Solutions.
• Public Speaker at numerous external and internal WW and European Technical Conferences.
• Technical Publication Writer with 2 IBM Redbooks, several papers and 2 international patents.That is certainly simply the solution Lovely women Good luck works out, plus so why you mustn’t carry RTP towards heart. RTP should also apply to no cost gambling house slot machine games games. You’ll find a pity how frequently a particular free of charge...This is an update to the VMware-related capabilities on Softlayer covered previously on WhatMatrix HERE Disclaimer: Andreas works as global Cloud Architect in IBMWhatever your awareness of “IBM cloud” (maybe “little” e.g. in comparison to AWS,...Ahead of the general availability of System Center 2012 SP1, I’ve added an extensive feature comparison of Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012 and System Center 2012 SP1 (100+ individual features) to the Virtualization Matrix. The matrix now includes a separate...An update to this article is now available here (new capabilities)This article will discuss SoftLayer’s unique “private cloud” capabilities and provide a technical Q&A for deploying VMware infrastructures on the SoftLayer public cloud.After my...Link to Introduction: A first peak into the new IBM VDI Reference Architectures (IBM VDI RA Part 1) It is well understood that a key inhibitor to VDI solutions (amongst general complexity, technical limitations and migration effort) is the upfront capital cost. As...