What can you do if you’ve spotted a mistake, disagree with an evaluation or want us to add information to a comparison?
You’ve come to the right place, goal is to provide comparisons that you can trust. Our approach is unique in the industry. Comparisons are owned and maintained by named independent community experts for accountability. Additionally we provide a built-in change request function. Any (logged-in) user can propose a change. All changes can will be reviewed by the category consultant and respective product consultants. In case of disagreements peer reviews or a board review are employed for final decision making.
All recent change requests are publicly listed here.
I’m a site visitor – how does it work?
Visitors must be logged in to submit a change request (spam avoidance). You can submit a “change request” directly from each comparison
- Simply hover over the field you disagree with > select “suggest change”
- Review the original content and click “Submit Change”
- Adjust the pre-filled form that allows you to send feedback directly to the comparison owner
- You will get a copy of the request
I’m a vendor – how does it work for me?
We attempt to connect with each individual vendor prior to publishing data. Our community consultants are already working directly with many of you – but please –get in touch if that’s not the case and we will work directly with you to resolve conflicts.
Note: All vendor input is curated by agnostic category & vendor consultants and subject to open community-curation after publishing it!
We are confident that this approach will allow us to provide the most accurate and agnostic evaluation, bringing together expertise from consumers, vendors and consultants on our platform …
PS Comparisons marked “under development” are being on-boarded / updated and might contain incorrect information.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Use Case: How to customize a comparison to reflect personal preference - August 10, 2018
- What Public Cloud? New Independent Comparison launched! - September 13, 2017
- A closer look at Runecast Analyzer - July 10, 2017